Monday, June 11, 2012

Q&A with Transformation #910


Originally from Pittsburgh, Pa., Brian Potter is a 35 year-old busy professional who works in sales for American Express. Through 12 weeks of one-on-one workouts, he went from 176 pounds to 157. His body fat dropped from 15 % to an amazing 6.5 %.

Q: Why did you sign up for the RevEx program?
A: I signed up to get in better shape and improve my performance in volleyball. I play indoor and sand and coach  junior 16 and under boys.

I’ve been playing for essentially 20 years. I started playing as a sophomore in high school. I played club ball in college. 

Q: Are you happy with the results?
A: Yeah, definitely.

Q: What was the hardest part of the program?
A: The hardest part was probably the nutrition. Just making sure I had my meals planned out.

I also cook a lot of stuff. I kept things pretty simple. I didn’t do a lot of recipes. Grilled chicken. A lot of fruit and oatmeal.

Q: What was the best part?
A: The results. The workouts were good as well. The community workouts were cool … The Saturdays were cool to meet up with people and catch up with people’s progress.

Q: Did you find it hard or easy to lose the weight?
A: I don’t want to say easy. I worked out six days a week, sometimes two times a day. I was sticking to the plan doing what I needed to do and the results came.

Q: What have your friends and family said?
A: They’re impressed. They’re happy. They’re like “Oh wow. Tell me what you have been doing. How did you do it? How were you eating? What kind of workouts were you doing.” It was all really positive feedback. It was definitely gratifying.

Q: Why did you choose one-on-one training?
A: I just thought that would fit what I wanted to do a little better. I thought I’d be able to get more tailored program. I wanted to focus on the performance aspects. The weight loss and the aesthetics would come with it.

Q: Was there anything about the experience that surprised you?
A: To be honest, I’d say the results were surprising, if you’ve never gotten those kinds of results before. It was amazing to see your body change like that. I wouldn’t say it was as much of a surprise because of the amount of work that went into it. Once I did the consistent work, the results came pretty easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment