Thursday, July 19, 2012

Q&A with Transformation #922

After 12 weeks, Erin Wares lost an amazing 40 pounds and four dress sizes. But she gained a new lease on life, and not to mention, a new fondness for exercise and clean eating.

Q: Why did you sign up with the RevEx program?
A: My best friend forced me to! Hahahaha...She had done the program and loved it, and told me she thought it would be a life changer (saver) for me!


Q: Are you happy with the results?

A: Happy doesn't begin to describe it! I can't imagine what I would be like right now if I hadn't done the program! I'm a new person inside and out, mentally, physically, emotionally, and visually...lol!!


Q: What was the hardest part of the program?

A: Many things...talking myself into working out everyday, for the first few weeks (after that I looked forward to the workouts) ...Not drinking any alcohol for three months was quite tough!!

My family was (still is) going through a very difficult time throughout the three months and many times I felt the need to call it quits and focus on the personal stuff, but I realized the fitness and the intense nutrition program took my mind off of things for a little while and gave me that release I needed to stay sane!


Q: What was the best part?

A: Learning, whole-heartedly, the mind is stronger than the stomach! Eating five times a day, 250 calories per meal...and clean fresh foods fills me up soooo much more than three, 1200 calorie meals loaded with bad carbs! And honestly, I can't eat fast food anymore, it actually makes me sick...that saves money and unnecessary calories!!! Yay


Q: Was there any part of the experience that surprised you?

A: It surprised me that I actually kinda like working out. I even went on vacation near the end of the program and exercised while on vacation...SHOCKING! Four months ago, you couldn't pay me to walk into a gym!! And ....Asparagus isn't THAT bad...ok yes it is!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment